BAKING IS MEDITATING

Benefits?

In occasion of my first blog post, I would love to share with everyone the benefits of baking! Baking is my favourite past time activity and it has always been a stress reliever for me so with that being said, the first benefit is

1. Cooking is meditative 

  • The process of weighing the flour, cracking an egg, whisking the batter brings absolute calming effects deep down and it tends to release all your stress.
  • To add on to that, it eases negative thinking 
2. Baking stimulates our senses
  • When we bake, our senses will be stimulated. For example, the aroma of the bakes tickles our sense of smell. 
3. Good food keeps us in a good mood
  • Sometimes, baking brightens up your day especially when it is your favourite pastry! It keeps you in a good mood throughout the whole day knowing that you just made something you love to eat.
That is all for the benefits for now. Soon I will share all my favourite recipes on this blog. Please join me in this ride and we can all create delicious pastries together! 

Comments